Tuesday, September 14, 2021 / by Rachel Queen
Almost every homeowner dreams of a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen, but kitchen remodels are expensive and can often take months to complete. Fortunately, there are a few easy changes you can make which will give you the updated look you crave with significantly less cost.
5 Perfect Kitchen Upgrades
1. Cabinets – Cabinets do not need to be replaced to change the look of your kitchen. Consider refacing which leaves the bases in place and changes only the exterior of the cabinetry. Even a fresh coat of paint in a chic new color will dramatically change the look of your kitchen – often a weekend project.
2. Backsplash and Countertops – Trends come and go, if you are still looking at black granite countertops and backsplash, you can lighten up with one of the latest white toned options. From bright subway tiles to subtle gray, blue and sand tones, a new backsplash and countertop will quickly change the feel of your space.
3. Lighting – Now is the time . ...
Friday, September 10, 2021 / by Rachel Queen
5 TIPS FOR STARTING YOUR HOME SEARCH
Everyone wants to time their home purchase “just right.” Ideally, the picture perfect “buyer’s market”; plenty of well-priced listings, low interest rates and a slow moving real estate market where the buyer has plenty of -me to decide on an offer. The reality is that the current market is a fast paced environment where the best homes move quickly and serious home buyers need to be prepared to act when they find the right home.
Fortunately, starting your home search the right way is easy by following these simple steps:
1. Find a Lender and Get Pre-Approved – Know what you can afford before you start your search. By getting a pre-approval letter, you demonstrate to sellers that you are serious when you write your offer and it proves you can afford the home.
2. Research Neighborhoods – Each community will have their own personality and advantages; before you spend -me looking at homes, cho. ...